Early Childhood Teacher
We are seeking an exemplary Early Childhood Teacher (or working toward ECT who is due to complete by end of 2019) with strong leadership skills and pedagogical knowledge. The applicant will have a desire to strive to deliver the best high-quality education and care.
This position is a permanent position for a minimum of 32.5 hours per week over 5 days per week. The successful applicant will have the skills and desire to work in any of our rooms including our infant, toddler or preschool room.
- Approved early childhood teacher ACECQA level qualification ( or working toward and due to complete by end of 2019).
- Demonstrated knowledge and history ensuring compliance at all times
- Comprehensive pedagogical knowledge with the ability to lead and mentor other team members to drive the curriculum
- Demonstrated proven track as a Diploma/ECT room leader
- Proven ability to work effectively within and co-lead/lead a team and work without direct supervision.
- Willingness and criteria to take on role of responsible person from time to time
- Comprehensive understanding of NQF
- Current Approved qualifications for Child Protection, First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- WWC check number must be provided for clearance
- Police check – current within 6 months
- Proven track record in room management and leadership
- A passion/desire to care for and educate infants to preschool children
- Willingness to provide a record and/or certification of immunity to all NSW recommended immunisations for ECEC workers
- Award conditions & WWC check applies
- A strong professional history in ECEC with a minimum of 0-5 years as an ECT or Diploma room leader
All applications must be sent to:email@example.com to be considered.
Applications MUST include a cover letter addressing the essential criteria above and a resume with 2 contactable referees which will be contacted following an interview if you are successful.
Commencing- October 2019 to mid January 2020 for the right applicant
Closing Date: 4th September 2019 or until the position is filled